Dear Guest,

If you want your desktop smothered with creepy vampires, move to the left.
Thank you for your time.
:)

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Summer Love, Stars, and Cabin Fever

Click to make them bigger!
I finally decided that this lazy, rainy afternoon would be a perfect time to sit my behind down at the computer and set to work on some spiffy Twilight wallpapers. When I put my mind to something, it almost always gets done. It's just the "putting my mind" part that trips me up. My mind doesn't like to be put anywhere. ;P
Just recently, Teen Vogue released the shots from a Twilight-cast photoshoot that they did, but never published. I thought it was fabulous, and immediately right-click-save'd my favorite photos. And I was surprised by how many others really disliked this shoot. So not many of you may like these wallpapers, but hey. It was a risk I was willing to take.
Anyway, with Kristen looking luscious in thick red lipstick and Robert sporting some glasses and looking fiiine in white, I simply couldn't pass up using this for a wallpaper. I cut them and the tree seperately, thinking I would use a different background, but then I pasted in parts of the original background in there and it looked great. I decided it needed some of my own touches, though, so I put some doodles on the trunk and slipped in Bella and Edward there behind them, kind of spirit-like. I don't know. =P
You're probably wondering who on earth would play crocket in a black suit and a gaudy dress. A couple of dazzling Twilight stars, that's who! I thought this particular shot of the two of them said "I'm famous and I know it", so that's where the flashy background and sparkles came from. And Kristen is the one flaunting the funny glasses this time. I actually thinks she looks quite sharp in them. =]
I liked this picture especially, just because they all look like pale but beautiful and chic vampires from the old times (well, except Nikki Reed, because she's really tan. And I guess Rob looks more funky than chic ;D). The cabin and the bikes and the long grass...I don't know, there's just a certain mysterious and almost spooky air about it. So I cropped and cut a couple different parts from it and then rearranged them. I wanted to make Kristen and Rob stand out, just because they're them, yet I wanted to include the rest of 'em as well.


Twilight wallpapers, Edward Cullen wallpapers, Bella Swan wallpapers, Cullen wallpapers, Jacob Black wallpapers, vampire wallpapers, werewolf wallpapers, New Moon wallpapers, Eclipse wallpapers, Breaking Dawn wallpapers, free wallpapers, Twilight desktops, Twilight backgrounds, Twilight computer wallpapers, Twilight computer backgrounds, Robert Pattinson wallpapers, Kristen Stewart wallpapers, free Twilight wallpapers, free Twilight backgrounds

No comments: